BSc Health Science (Nutrition)
Postgraduate Masters Nutrition & Dietetics – Edith Cowan University Joondalup Emily is a highly organised, friendly and approachable Accredited Practising
Dietitian. Emily is confident in both assessing client’s nutritional needs and developing and implementing nutrition programs. Emily possesses the ability to communicate complex and sensitive information about dietary matters in an understandable form to patients, providing education and advice.
Emily assists her patients in reaching personal lifestyle goals through coaching clients to overcome their barriers and issues that have previously stopped them in the past.
Emily is also experienced in delivering Type 2 Diabetes group programs.
- Type 1 and 2 Diabetes
- Vegetarian and Vegan diets
- Polycycstic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Gut/Intestinal issues including Coeliac, Diverticulitis, IBS and FODMAPS
- Weight Loss or weight management
- Chronic Diseases including Cardiovascular Disease, Hypertension
- Eating Disorders